Thursday, April 27, 2006

Surviving

Perhaps, in these times, we can step back and see what have been our major accomplishments, if none, then at least we survived this long and that is a major accomplishment.

I have finally finished my book, "Tale", not really the title, but just a way to name the file. I usually use 'Poop", but I don't want to use fowl language on my first post. I really want to make 'Tale" longer, and to add some excitement to it, as it is rather dull. It is like some old fiction that I have read over the past years. When you consider that life is not all that exciting, I mean the day to day happenings. We do what we do, but I always like to add more to each day than that.

Seawall

1 Comments:

Blogger seawall said...

My attempt to post a photo.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home